Metro, our regional government body, is kicking off a public input process to update their Regional Flexible Fund Allocation (RFFA) policy – which covers federal transportation funding Metro receives and will spend in 2025-2027. This funding – typically about $150 million over three years, is just 5% of all the transportation funding spent in the greater Portland region – but it frequently goes to local jurisdictions to build projects that improve access and safety on our transportation system.
Weigh in at upcoming RFFA workshops:
A series of three (virtual, online) workshops will be held on the development of the 2025-2027 RFFA. The intent is to provide a forum to provide input and share ideas on how to prioritize regional transportation funding in a way that best advances the region’s investments priorities: Equity, Safety, Climate, and Congestion.
- RFFA workshop #1: March 10, 9 am-12 noon
- RFFA 101: purpose, schedule, current policy, decision-making process, etc.
- RSVP by 3/9 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RFFA workshop #2: April 8, 9 am-12 noon
- RFFA workshop #3: April 28, 1-4 pm
This post will be updated with more information as it becomes available.